Welcome to the openWham Community forum www.whambiz.co.cc
Welcome to the openWham Community forum www.whambiz.co.cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the forum of openWham

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New hotel updates & Down time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Josh

New hotel updates & Down time! Empty
PostSubject: New hotel updates & Down time!   New hotel updates & Down time! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:57 am

Hello,
You're probably wondering why the hotel has been down over the past couple of days.
Well, the hotel is having some updates which are listed below.
We understand that you do want to be on and be able to play but sometimes it's not always possible to have the hotel online, times like now for instance:

I have currently been working on another hotel, a role play hotel for users who just like to play for armies, and other 'pixel life' activities. This hotel will be called South Hotel.
South Hotel is a lot different from openWham, here are the specifications of South Hotel:
-South Hotel runs of a different server to openWham so doesn't have the same furniture/ accounts/ staff. New staff will be hired.
-South Hotel staff members now get a lot more. All staff members on South will have access to :teleport and :invisible so that they can moderate rooms without users being suspicious and angry.
-South hotel doesn't have customs or rares. This means no betting on South Hotel, openWham is for that.

Please enjoy but do not take advantage of South Hotel.

As of when we will be back, I am estimating that the hotels will both be online within a day or two.

Josh & Nathan
Back to top Go down
https://openwham.forumotion.co.uk

New hotel updates & Down time!
Page 1 of 1